The Graco E-30 Spray Foam Machine from Paratus
The Graco E-30 Reactor is building to the most advanced technological and mechanical standards available in the spray foam industry. Simple and clear controls and built-in error detecting diagnostics gives you, the operator, more and better control. Pair the quality and technology of the Graco E-30 with the unmatched dedication to support and troubleshooting from Paratus and you can't, you won't lose.
- Maximum output of 30 lb/min (13.5 kg/min)
- Supports up to 310 ft. of Graco heated hose
- Best suited for use in all residential applications, up to medium commercial, work, and small flat roofing
- The best support and warranty coverage in the industry
Priced at $20,170 or payments as low as $430/mo.
Call 330.454.0500 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and to request a quote
Graco E-30/E-XP2 Specifications
|Graco E-30||Graco E-XP2|
|Max Output||30 lbs/min||2 gpm|
|Max Working Pressure||2000 psi||3500 psi|
|Max Hose Length||310 ft||310 ft|
|Primary Heater Size||10.2 kW
|Total System Watts||17.9 kW
|Electrical (@ 10.2 Kw heaters)||78 amps @ 1-phase x 230V
50 amps @ 3-phase x 230V
|Electrical (@ 15.3 Kw heaters)||100 amps @ 1-phase x 230V
62 amps @ 3-phase x 230V
|100 amps @ 1-phase x 230V
62 amps @ 3-phase x 230V
|Weight||400 lbs||438 lbs|
|Application Type||All residential, up to large commercial, small flat roofing|
|Recommended Generator Size||40 kW|
|Largest Primary Heater Size||15.3 kW|
|Max Hose Length Supported||310 feet|
|More about the E-30|
Recommended Uses for the Graco E-30
All types of residential work
The Graco E-30 would be an ideal choice for any type of residential insulation work. While the H-40 does have a higher output, the space where you will spray inside a home will limit your output to that of the E-30.Key Points:
- The E-30 will spray both open or closed cell foams in all residential applications
- With support for 310' of hose, the E-30 will allow to reach all application points even in larger homes
To summarize, the Graco E-30 can handle any type of residential work whether it be attics, basements, subfloor, it will handle them all at the highest levels of efficiency available from any of our spray foam machines.
Up to medium commercial work
Commercial work is another place where the Graco E-30 thrives. The E-30's 30 lb/min output and support of 310' of hose length give the performance needed for metal buildings, pole barns, and more.Key Points:
- E-30 has large 15.3 kW which can help get chemical up to target temperature more efficiently.
- The E-30 will spray all types of foam and can carry it over 310' making large commercial projects easier to spray.
Once again for all types of commercial applications the Graco E-30 is a solid choice, it has large heaters, high output, and the hose length support to perform at an high level in the commercial field.
Small flat roof work
Spray foam roofing is another fit for the E-30, it has the output needed to keep up with bigger tips in your gun to make for an efficient roofing application.Key Points:
- 30 lb/min output allows for larger tip sizes up to an 03, which is approximately 25 lb/min at 1200 psi (common psi for spray foam)
- Ability to spray all major types of 3.0 lb closed cell roofing foams
While the E-30 is a great choice for most roofing applications, if you are looking to do large SPF roofs exclusively, the Graco H-40 might be a slightly better long-term choice because of its higher output.
Other Resources and Tools
Section 179 Tax Deduction Calculator
Other Spray Foam Machines
Graco E-20The smallest machine we sell, yet also the most popular, a 20 lb/min eletric driven proportioner. More about the E-20
Graco H-25A hyrdaulically powered pump system, just like the H-40, output of 25 lb/min making it similar to the Graco E-30. More about the H-25
Graco H-40The biggest, highest output, largest heaters and capable of spraying foam in any application. More about the H-40
Spray Foam Rig and Equipment Payment Calculator
Sales and Technical Support
- 330 454 0500