The Graco H-40 Spray Foam Machine from Paratus
The Graco H-40 Reactor is built to the most advanced technological and mechanical standards available in the spray foam industry. Simple and clear controls and built-in error detecting diagnostics gives you, the operator, more and better control. Pair the quality and technology of the Graco H-40 with the unmatched dedication to support and troubleshooting from Paratus and you can't, you won't lose.
- Maximum output of 45 lb/min
- Supports up to 410 ft. of Graco heated hose
- The H-40 is ideal for any type of spraying, all residential work, all commercial jobs, and any size flat roof
- The best support and warranty coverage in the industry
Priced at $33,630 or payments as low as $716/mo.
Call 330.454.0500 or e-mail email@example.com for more info and to request a quote
Graco H-40/H-XP3 Specifications
|Graco H-40||Graco H-XP3|
|Max Output||45 lbs/min||2.5 gpm|
|Max Working Pressure||2000 psi||3500 psi|
|Max Hose Length||410 ft||410 ft|
|Primary Heater Size||20.4 kW||20.4 Kw|
|Total System Watts||31.7 kW||31.7 Kw|
|Electrical (@ 15.3 Kw heaters)||95 amps @ 3-phase x 230V||95 amps @ 3-phase x 230V|
|Weight||597 lbs||597 lbs|
|Application Type||All types of residential, commerical, and flat roofing|
|Recommended Generator Size||40 kW|
|Largest Primary Heater Size||20.4 kW|
|Max Hose Length Supported||410 feet|
|More about the H-40|
Recommended Uses for the Graco H-40
All types of residential work
No matter the home the Graco H-40 will spray it. The H-40's support for 410 ft of heated hose provides the ease of reaching throughout the entire home without trouble. With ability to use the largest mixing chamber sizes, outpout is no concern as well.Key Points:
- The H-40 will spray open or closed, roofing or wall foams without question, and it will do it at the highest outputs available
- Perfect for the sprayer looking to spray all applications, look into smaller machines if residential is a primary application
The H-40 is a machine that can do it all, so if that is the need the H-40 is the machine. For applicators looking at primarily residential and some commercial work only, it is recommended to look at some of our smaller spray foam machines.
All types of commercial work
There is no commercial project too large for the Graco H-40, it will perform efficiently at at 1,000 sq ft jobs up to the 50,000 sq ft jobs and beyond. As long as the substrate can be sprayed with foam, the H-40 will do it.Key Points:
- With the max support of 410 ft of heated hose the largest commercial jobs can be much more manageable with the H-40
- Any type of commercial building, factory, barn, and the like are no problem when spraying with the Graco H-40
Unlike as with residential, if your primary application is going to be commercial jobs, especially the larger square footages, the Graco H-40 is definately worth considering because of its ability to allow you to spray more foam per day and more jobs per year.
All sizes of flat roofing
The flat roof is where the H-40 pushes past all of the other foam machines. It's high output, heat, hose capacity make this the most desirable machine for applicators who are going to be on the roof everyday spraying foam.Key Points:
- Freedom to spray with the largest size mix chambers and round, flat, or wide patterns as well are all possible with only the H-40.
- Ability to spray all major types of 3.0 lb closed cell roofing foams
The H-40 will make a spray foam roofer's efficiency at the highest level from the equipment standpoint. The only machine to feature support of 410' of hose and the ability to spray with the largest mix chambers will give the oppourtunity to complete jobs faster than any other foam machine.
Other Resources and Tools
Section 179 Tax Deduction Calculator
Other Spray Foam Machines
Graco E-20The smallest machine we sell, yet also the most popular, a 20 lb/min eletric driven proportioner. More about the E-20
Graco E-30One of the most ideal choices for the everyday sprayer in a wide range of applications. More about the E-30
Graco H-25A hyrdaulically powered pump system, just like the H-40, output of 25 lb/min making it similar to the Graco E-30. More about the H-25
Spray Foam Rig and Equipment Payment Calculator
Sales and Technical Support
- 330 454 0500