Addtional Images of the Fusion AP
The Graco Fusion AP Spray Foam Gun from Paratus
The Fusion Air Purge gun is designed for less maintenance and downtime, longer life, and excellent mix. The Fusion Air Purge is the most common and popular gun in the spray foam industry because of it's ease of use, simple design, and ability to outperform the comeptition. As with all of Graco's products the industry's best warranty and highest levels of engineering are packed into this gun. When you put the Graco Fusion Air Purge gun and the industry's best support and service from Paratus you will be putting yourself on a path of long-term growth and success.
- Simple air purge design that keeps the mix chamber clean and reduces build-up of foam on the tip
- Easy to service and built with high-quality components to reduce overall maintenance needs
- The Fusion AP is ideal for any type of spraying, all residential work, all commercial jobs, and any size flat roof
- The best support and warranty coverage in the industry
Priced at $2,240 for a complete gun.
Call 330.454.0500 or e-mail email@example.com for more info and to request a quote
Graco Fusion Air Purge Gun Features
- Smart fluid house design that contains all of the major wear components of the Fusion Air Purge. This design allows for easy by hand removal and makes maintenance and cleaning much easier with all of the fluid components located in one central, easily accessible location.
- The mixing chamber is designed so that it can be removed by hand which is another way the Fusion Air Purge contributes to you being a more efficient applicator. The design of the Fusion mixing chamber is such that it delivers a superior mix of your chemical.
- Long lasting construction of crucial components such as side seals and mix chambers provide everyday reliability that struggles to be matched by any other type of spray foam gun.
- Quick shut-offs, check valves and more make the smart design of the Fusion Air Purge fluid manifold another reason that this foam gun is the most widely used in the spray foam industry.
Graco Fusion Air Purge Gun Specifications
|Graco Fusion Air Purge|
|Max Output||50 lbs/min|
|Max Fluid Working Pressure||3500 psi|
|Max Working Air Inlet Temperature||200°F|
|Max Fluid Temperature||20.4 kW|
|Wetted Parts||Aluminum, stainless
steel, plated carbon
steel, brass, chemically
|Air Consumption with a 01 mix chamber||5 cfm|
|Application Type||All types of residential, commerical, and flat roofing|
|Recommended Generator Size||40 kW|
|Largest Primary Heater Size||20.4 kW|
|Max Hose Length Supported||410 feet|
|More about the H-40|
Other Resources and Tools
Section 179 Tax Deduction Calculator
Other Spray Foam Machines
Graco E-20The smallest machine we sell, yet also the most popular, a 20 lb/min eletric driven proportioner. More about the E-20
Graco E-30One of the most ideal choices for the everyday sprayer in a wide range of applications. More about the E-30
Graco H-25A hyrdaulically powered pump system, just like the H-40, output of 25 lb/min making it similar to the Graco E-30. More about the H-25
Graco H-40The biggest, highest output, largest heaters and capable of spraying foam in any application. More about the H-40
Spray Foam Rig and Equipment Payment Calculator
Sales and Technical Support
- 330 454 0500