Addtional Images of the XM
The XM Spray Foam Equipment from Paratus
The innovation of the XM allows contractors to eliminate obstacles in their path to success. After watching our customers frustrations of hose limitations, space maneuverability, and noise created by spray foam rigs, the XM’s design has virtually eliminated these issues, while still allowing the productivity, versatility and functionality of the Graco electric series proportioners.
The XM is built into a rugged steel frame that is 10 times smaller than industry’s smallest rigs. Its compact and highly mobile nature, coupled with an impressive set of equipment that features a Graco electric series proportioner, 3-hp air compressor, Graco T1 transfer pumps, 110 ft of heated hose, and more makes it a solid choice for those looking to expand their business or work in specialized markets. The XM can fit inside most spray foam rigs as an additional system for large jobs or can travel on its own in the back of a pick-up to more challenging locations.
Call 330.454.0500 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and to request a quote
Features and Highlights of the XM
- Built in a steel construction duty job box that is then sprayed with complete covering of polyurea. Can be used as a portable unit or mounted into a truck or trailer to create an instant foam rig
- Engineered sturdy, with a flip top cover that allows full function access
- Built in stick pump holders with removable wet cup tubes to ensure clean operating pumps
- 2:1 ratio 2.5 gpm stick pumps with 10’ chemical feed lines
- Chemical drum return lines insure quick start-ups and aid in the prevention of crystallization
- With the flip of a latch the front ramp opens for full access of proportioner and storage compartment
- 3HP Industrial Grade Compressor built in, with auto head unloader and 30 gal tank
- Fully enclosed, self-contained design allows easy transport to job site and fast set up
- Unit can be easily and economically shipped from one job site to another
- Custom hose rack design allows unit to be operated without removing all the heated hose
- Gun air is supplied by a dry-air System for maximum gun reliability
- Unit design optimizes proportioner capabilities and functionality
- Return lines provide zero chemical loss during pressure balancing
- Built around the reliable Graco Electric series of proportioners
- Comes equipped with 100’of Heated Hose. (can accommodate up to 300’)
- Also equipped with a 10’ heated whip. (maintains chemical temperatures to the gun)
- Graco low maintenance Fusion AP Gun
- 110’ of S/O cord allows unit to easily tag on to job site power supplies
- Air Regulator with water separator and manual drain
- Drain on the compressor tank to reduce maintenance and extend life
- Available with 6" swivel casters that allow great mobility on concrete surfaces
- Heavy duty design allows Fork-lift transport and can be boom lifted to unlimited heights
- Unit Weight 1350 lbs.
Section 179 Tax Deduction Calculator
Other Spray Foam Rigs
The XTR1s Spray Foam Rig
This spray foam rig that features the cost-effectiveness of a shore power only configuration in a 12' + 4' V-nose rig
The XTR1 Spray Foam Rig
16' spray foam rig that showcases unmatched affordability without sacrificing the performance of much larger foam rigs
The XTR2 Spray Foam Rig
20' spray foam rig that brings top-level performance, triple set capacity, and quality into a tightly built tag-a-long shell
The tXTR Spray Foam Box Truck
Our box truck design has been carefully planned to allow for the widest range of customizations available based the needs of our customers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you provide financing?
Yes, we provide competitive financing for all purchases of our spray foam equipment or spray foam rigs. So no matter what your situation: new to the business, expanding your current business, good credit, bad credit here at Paratus we have a number of partners that will do everything they can to get you approved.
What about training?
Every spray foam rig sold from Paratus comes with a free two day training course for the Foam School. No matter how big or small your spray foam rig purchase you will be able to bring yourself and one guess to attend our training course. You can visit www.FoamSchool.com to learn all about the Foam School program.
How do I know which righ is right for me?Training has long been a key aspect of the Paratus business model. When making the commitment to Paratus and our family of spray foam rigs you will be welcomed to training through our Foam School. The Foam School is a two day program available at each of our locations. Custom classes and on-site training are also available in addition to our normally scheduled classes. Business development, sales/marketing, technical maintenance and application procedures are all covered through the Foam School.
Why is the layout of a rig that important?Training has long been a key aspect of the Paratus business model. When making the commitment to Paratus and our family of spray foam rigs you will be welcomed to training through our Foam School. The Foam School is a two day program available at each of our locations. Custom classes and on-site training are also available in addition to our normally scheduled classes. Business development, sales/marketing, technical maintenance and application procedures are all covered through the Foam School.
- What makes a new rig worth so much more than a used rig?
Sales and Technical Support
- 330 454 0500