The XTR1 Spray Foam Rig by Paratus
Putting together mobility and performance like they have never been done before.
The XTR1 is the first of its kind in the spray foam industry. This spray foam rig is a 16’ Bull-nose rig with gas powered generator and electric powered compressor, which includes a seperate working compartment and the ability to run your rig all day with no worries.
The XTR1 is a brand new style of spray foam rig that brings together a collection of equipment that has never been seen in the industry to date.
Call 330.454.0500 or e-mail email@example.com for more info and to request a quote
Additional Images of the XTR1
A Look Inside the XTR1
- Graco E-20 Spray Foam Machine
- Hose Hanger with up to 210’ of Hose
- Triple Barrel Braces
- Six Drawer Heavy-duty Toolbox
- Industrial Cabinets
- H.I.T. Refrigerated 25 CFM Air Dryer
- Forced-air Ventillation
- 3-hp Vertical Air Compressor
- 17.5 kW Gas Generator
The Shell of the XTR1
The XTR1 spray foam rig is built into a 16' bull-nose Carry-On shell, which is a dual-axle 10,000 GVWR trailer with side door and rear ramp door access.
- Aluminum Fenders
- Fully Lighted to D.O.T. Requirements
- 2-5/16” A-Frame Coupler with Safety Chain
- 5,000 lb. Braking Axles
- Galvalume Steel Roof
- Aluminum Siding
- Front Stone Guard
- Sporty Rear Aluminum Dressing
- 2,000 lb Top Wind Jack
- Long Life LED Tail Lights
- 7-Way Round RV-Style Electrical Plug
What makes our spray foam rigs the best?
Unparalleled technical support and service
When you buy from Paratus, you are not only getting the best spray foam rig in the industry, you are also getting the support, knowledge, and service from a team of professionals with dedication like no other.What makes our support better than the rest?
- Our staff, from top to bottom, know the Graco and the related equipment that we sell inside and out, making for quick, accurate, and stress-free tech support over the phone, e-mail, and in person.
- To make it simple, we answer the phone. This doesn't sound like much, but it is one of the most important things we do each and every day at Paratus.
- We have a no-worry warranty service, which means that, when you have trouble, you just have to make one quick phone call, troubleshoot the problem, and have the replacement part shipped to you all with just one phone call and in one day.
The industry's best lead times of 7 to 10 days
When it comes to your spray foam rig, there is no one in this industry that can do it faster than we do at Paratus. Our lead time from order to pick-up is a mere seven to ten business days on any of our XTR1, XTR2, XTR3, and even tXTR box trucks.Why is a 7 to 10 day lead time so important?
- Making an investment in a spray foam rig is no small matter. With pricing from $40k upward, it’s a big decision that you should make carefully. Our lead time allows you to carefully invest the time needed to make the right decision and then get the finished product in a timely fashion.
- Some other companies might be able to build a foam rig as fast as us, but no one can do it as fast as us and maintain the high level of quality that we do. Never will you sacrifice quality with a spray foam rig purchase from Paratus.
Free trailer graphics and custom website
The two most important aspects of advertising you can do for your spray foam business—rig graphics and a website—are both provided to you from Paratus for FREE. We believe in your success, and this is yet another way we demonstrate this.How do a website and graphics help me?
- With each of our rigs that we offer, you will have a large, blank canvas on the exterior. There is no better way to generate leads for your business than with a set of graphics promoting your company on the exterior of your trailer.
- The website of your new or existing company will be the first thing most people will see when they come looking for spray foam insulation. We know this, and we make sure that the first impression is the best impression. We will customize the website to fit your particular applications and tastes, all at no cost to you.
Give us a call at 330.454.0500 to learn more about what sets our spray foam rigs apart from the rest.
Section 179 Tax Deduction Calculator
Other Spray Foam Rigs
The XTR1s Spray Foam Rig
This spray foam rig that features the cost-effectiveness of a shore power only configuration in a 12' + 4' V-nose rig
The XTR2 Spray Foam Rig
20' spray foam rig that brings top-level performance, triple set capacity, and quality into a tightly built tag-a-long shell
The XTR3 Spray Foam Rig
30' spray foam rig that fuses a large workspace, triple set capacity, and premium performance into one turnkey unit
The tXTR Spray Foam Box Truck
Our box truck design has been carefully planned to allow for the widest range of customizations available based the needs of our customers.