Diesel and Gas Generators
Every spray foam rig built from Paratus includes one of choice power-plants.
With choices of Winco, Morse, and Generac generators, we will be able to size an exact fit to any of our clients needs.
Winco 40 kW Diesel Generator
The Winco diesel generator is an Iveco powered unit that can handle any of the spray foam rigs built at Paratus. The Winco unit has optional control panel upgrades and comes standard with a frame-mounted 32 gallon diesel tank as well.
- 65 hp Iveco engine
- 4.09 gal/hr at 100% load
- 70" x 29" x 51" (l x w x h) dimensions
- Tier III
- 45 kW Standby/40 kW Prime
- 1 year/Unlimited hours
Morse 40 kW / 40 cfm Generator Screw Compressor Combo Unit
The Morse 40/40 combo is a truly unique piece of machinery that delivers high-end power performance along with the functionality of a 40 cfm rotary screw compressor. With the Morse 40/40 you can save space while maximizing your spray foam rigs overall performance.
- 85 hp John Deere engine
- 40 cfm at 125 psi
- Adjustable location starter panel w/ gauges
- Tier III
- Low oil pressure shutdown
- 2 year engine warranty
Looking for Spray Foam Rigs?
- 12' + 4' v-hose make this smallest and most mobile foam rig
- Available in shore power and generator powered options
- Tag-a-long-hitch tow
- Simple towing requirements allow it to be towed by an F150
- Mid-size, compact design
- Supports larger equipment and diesel generator
- Two compartment design for quieter and cleaner workspaces
- Tag-a-long hitch towing
Learn More about the XTR2
Sales and Technical Support
- 330 454 0500